Trofholz is committed to our community – with a special focus on education and technology in the classroom. We sponsor charitable events, make financial and material donations to select organizations, and volunteer. Trofholz is also an active member of the local business community. CEO Yvonne Pire, serves on the board of the Rocklin Area Chamber of Commerce and local youth sports organizations.
Our employees and their families are a vital part of the communities where we live and work. The dedication, innovation, and enthusiasm that makes us successful as a company also makes us valuable and responsible citizens. We are active in schools, charities, clubs, and other organizations that create a richer and more rewarding lifestyle for all.
Other Philanthropic Contributions
Trofholz recognizes and supports organizations in need. We also work to create community partnerships. Listed below are some of the organizations we support.
- Rocklin Area Chamber of Commerce
- Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund
- Children’s Receiving Home of Sacramento
- Cancer Research Institute
- Scholarship America
- Girl Scouts of America
- Animal Welfare Institute
- Rocklin Junior Thunder
Trofholz Employee of the Month Charitable Donations
Our employees are committed to our community. As part of our Employee of the Month Program, each month Trofholz donates to a nonprofit selected by the honored employee. Listed below are a few of the recent recipients.
- American Cancer Society
- Air Force Enlisted Village
- National Canine Cancer Foundation
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Wounded Warrior Project
- Placer County SPCA
- Hospice Foundation of America
- Boy Scouts of America, Golden Empire Council
- Bellevue Food Pantry
- San Antonio Food Bank
- St. John’s Shelter for Women and Children
- Friends of the Roseville Public Library
- Sacramento Police Foundation
- Wild About Cats
- Fisher House, Inc.